Wednesday, February 3, 2010

?

Even though Im young, the pain is the same Just because I dont know the world very well Doesnt mean that I dont know pain. Why do you lie, saying it will be okay? How will my heart that hurts this much.Be healed so easily? How will I live without you? Thats why I Cant let you go, even if I die.How am I suppose to let you go? Whether you go or leave, fix my heart If you cant fix it so that I wont be in pain.So that I can at least live.I wouldnt be able to live anyway I cant let you go, even if I die No matter how much you push me away I'll hold onto you until the end.So that you wont be able to go anywhere..If youre really going to leave, then lie..That we should meet again tomorrow..That we should meet as we smile..If breaking up wasnt a joke, then I Cant let you go, even if I die..How am I suppose to let you go? Whether you go or leave, fix my heart If you cant fix it so that I wont be in pain..So that I can at least live I wouldnt be able to live anyway I cant let you go, even if I die We went through so much time together How are you telling me to live by myself now? I cant do that, I cant I cant let you go, even if I die I really cant let you go How am I suppose to let you go? I cant let you go Whether you go or leave, fix my heart If you cant fix it so that I wont be in pain So that I can at least live I wouldnt be able to live anyway I cant let you go, even if I die

No comments: